sábado, 7 de abril de 2012


MONDAY, APRIL 2, 2012

Good morning friends! Our classes, 9th grade A,  today was very interesting. The first class we had Portuguese, and the teacher explained how to write a little text. All the students read and choose a information. After we had about this. When all students finished the exercise, we discuss about the text and talk about our opinion.

                                                                                                (Student: Ayumi Stella Nanami)


Hi! Today we had a little problem when arrived in the School Mustafá. Our class, 9th grade A was full of “Bee”. And we have afraid bee. The fact is boys and girls let candies paper in the garbage, and the bees more aunts invade the classroom. It was terrible. After we had Mathematic, we did exercises, and the teacher saw our copybook.

                                                                               (Student: Bruna Maiara Batista Ribeiro)




Hello students around the world! My class is 9th grade A.

I am  naturally funny, I like music, different kinds of music, but I love rap.

Sometimes I write some letters, it’s very nice. I like to play football, too.

I like to learn other subjects, but I like so much Physical Education. Today we go to play handball.

                                                                                (Student: Izac Macedo da Conceição)


Um comentário:

  1. hi my name is matheus martins.
    I really like your blog very nice very nice photos of students

    ResponderExcluir

Thanks, for your comment. So, it is possible, I wil reply it!!